Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just for Fun!! And out of pure Curiosity....

Ok... so every now and then, I will see someone with an interesting hairstyle, and wonder what I would look like with that look. I would never ever want to cut my loc's, so my curiosity goes unanswered. Essence Magazine has a cool online tool that you can use to try out new hair styles.



So no luck with my trying on a beautiful afro, shorter loc's, TWA or even a clean shaven beautiful bald head. O well... Maybe I will write to Essence and ask then to broaden their selection. Any how for now, I took a few minutes to goof off, and this is what I came up with:


Shockenly enough, I actually love the short Halle Berry type hair cuts more than any of the others!!  I could never picture myself with short hair... because I have such a big head! But I am kinda liking it.  LOL... but who am I kidding!  Nothing beats my Naturally Beautiful Hair!  I will be Loc'd for LIfe!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment