Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunshyne's Skin Regimen

My skin regimen is pretty simple and only consists of 3 products.

I use the Cetaphil cleanser for oily skin (since I have acne prone skin) twice a day (morning & night). This cleanser is very gentle and mild on my skin. It doesn't leave behind that harsh dry feeling.


The baking soda is used as a mild exfoliant (gentle enough to use daily). I exfoliate with a teaspoon amount every night to remove dead skin cells, which gives my skin a nice healthy glow.

I then mix my baking soda with a quarter size amount of the Cetaphil cleanser, which then looks like this↓↓↓

I proceed to wet my face with warm water to open my pores, I rub the mixture in-between my palms and then apply it to my face (rubbing in a circular motion for 1 min). Below is a pic of me about to rinse with cool water :-)

I pat dry with a towel and move on to moisturizing!

For about 2 months now, I've been using Shea Butter as my one-and-only moisturizer. I must say that it R E A L L Y agrees with my skin. My dark marks are slowly fading, my skin carries a nice glow plus it's very soft. I use a tiny amount twice a day after cleansing.

This is the final result. Check out my "fresh-face" photo below. Excuse my eyebrows, I'm growing them out!
Just to re-cap, I use the Cetaphil Cleanser morning & night, I mix the Baking Soda with the Cetaphil cleanser in the night only, and I moisturize with Shea Butter morning & night. That's it!!

Sunshyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment