Monday, December 14, 2009

Book Signing hairstyle


I set the hair in hot rollers in a basic bricklay pattern. The top above the eyebrows was set in small hot rollers for more curl on the ends. The back is set like the Pageboy in med/large rollers off-base to keep the curl down toward the nape of the neck.

The style itself was simple. Take out all the rollers and brush the sides a little. Pull the sides back with haircombs or barrettes like the Bang Wave style.


It is the front that my camera decided to go funky on me and it is hard to tell on that little screen until it is too late.

The top front section is sort of styled like the Pin-up. Instead of rolling the ends into the pompadour, let them hang out the side and use bobby pins to pin the curls in place to have a form like the inspiration picture.


I really need a new point and shoot camera. So I am sorry for the not so great pictures of this hairstyle. But it is a really simple style. I'll use elements of styles in the book to describe how I did it.

This was my inspiration. I loved the cute curls above the eyebrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment