Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Best Classic Hairstyle Gallery

Best Classic Hairstyle Gallery8
I am back from my trip to the Vintage Fashion Expo and trying to get everything back in order. It seems to be taking a while, but I am getting there little by little.

It was really nice meeting those of you that came by the Expo. It is amazing how detached you can feel using the internet for communication. Meeting live human beings makes this feel a lot more personal.


I had some books left over and needed to ship them back to Denver. They weigh too much and would have put me over my luggage weight limit on the airplane. Unfortunately, which I knew was going to happen, a few of the books were damaged in shipping. Paper is so delicate and FedEx doesn't exactly treat the boxes like babies.


So I have some books that aren't proper for selling and thought I should give them away in a contest. Anyone who doesn't mind a book with some dents or dirt on the cover should enter. If you already have one, think about giving one as a Christmas gift!


So here's the contest. The entries sent to info@vintagehairstyling.com with the most right answers win. If there are some ties, I'll draw from a hat. You have until Oct. 31st.


The images below are of actresses who were mostly known as being brunette, but with the popularity of blond bombshells, studios commonly tried out the haircolor on other actresses. Name these brunettes, turned blonds, turned back to brunettes for a chance at a free damaged copy of
Vintage Hairstyling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment