Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katie Holmes Short Crop Hairstyle


All the buzz lately is Katie Holmes new short crop which does look fantastic on her but is not a very short crop. The length is long enough to create lots of playful looks by changing the texture yet short enough to really bring out her feminine facial features. I have to say she has transformed her hair into two great hits, first with the bob and now with this shorter cut. Wonder if Suri will get the same hairdo.Okay, Okay it has been quite a while since my last post but I have great excuse. Cindy, our head gal gave me an assignment which was to watch Shear Genius, a show on Bravo Network, where hairstylists go head to head in these challenges. I actually watched the first season first and loved it and the second season is even better. The first season had some great challenges but I love how the show is even more challenging now, like the blindfold cut and musical chairs. I think this is such an underrated show because of the lack of advertisement so here is my free advertisement for a great show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment